This is the latest airbrush contest hosted by AirbrushTricks.com.
- Anyone can enter
- 100$ 1st place prize
- Winner chosen by the Airbrush Tricks members
- Put your skill to the test
We're coming to get you and there is no stopping us.....................
Look for Airbrush Tricks 3.0 to up and fully operational by the end of this month.
You can run, but you'll only die tired!!!!!!
Back by popular demand.
This is a great money saving tip for making your own home made airbrush reducer. I don't dare pretend to have come up with this on my own. I have seen this formula all over the place on the internet.
Important Facts to know first
- This home made reducer formula is for use with water based airbrush paints only. It will not work with urethane based paints.
- This is just a money saving formula for practice projects. This formula is not a professional replacement for the actual brand reducer that is reccomended by the paint manufacturer.
You can use whatever amounts you want but the basic ratio and formula is this:
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Rubbing Alchohol
- 1/4 Cup Glass Cleaner (amonia works best)
- 5 Drops of Glycerine
Good luck. Flex the formula and let us know if your able to make it better.
For more info check out this post by Airbrush Tricks member SgtM.